Related Posts with Thumbnails



It's so weird sometimes when tidying up folders and pictures, thanks to the latest OS update for Apple computer, Mavericks, I've done a sort of spring cleaning sorting my pictures into memories and cards.

I came across these Oriental ATCs I made ages ago but I wasn't sure if I shared them on this blog so now you can see them. I've used a combination of stamps from the now defunct The Angel Company and another company (the lettering) I can't remember the name. So sorry to be so vague but I honestly can't stomach going through my stash to find the stamps...yes it's that bad ! :D

I do like the poses these Geishas strike and the drawing are really up my street, well I hope I did them justice and I will probably try to find them so I can play with them yet again.

Comments (0)