Related Posts with Thumbnails

I simply love this new cloisonne kimono stamp from Michael Strong I was making some triangular cards during the last live webcast of Come2Chat and since it was a bit rushed I promised to come back and do another card and this is it ! :)

Used Hot Off the Press paper and coloured the stamped image with promarkers then highlighted the image with a white gel pen.

Before I forget there's also a kimono die-cut that matches the stamp (it's sold separately)

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments (3)

On 8 June 2011 at 10:28 , Beth Norman said...

OMGosh, do I ever like this. Every year I get a bunch of friends together to join DH and I for Chinese New Year at a local restaurant. Mostly, there are 16 of us. I make a card for each couple and this one would really be awesome to do. I'm ordering this stamp. TFS.

 
On 26 June 2011 at 23:34 , rockwelldesigns said...

This card is so unique! I love it. Great shape and the colors are so vibrant.

 
On 8 March 2013 at 20:00 , Jan Castle said...

A wonderful and novel way to show off your beautiful kimono!!!