Related Posts with Thumbnails
Hi guys, this week the challenge on Dare U 2 Digistamp was ribbon and I came up with this oriental card.

I've used one sheet from a QVC oriental kit for the background paper, a printed brown ribbon from HOTP (used the reverse) as it matched so well. Brilliance black lightening ink to give it an interference look. Coloured the stunning digital image from Chris Dark with Coloursoft and Sansodor.

Geisha is a tanda stamp ( I think ), I purchased second hand from the lovely Lin on the CraftTelly.com forum (Hi there everyone !)

Pearly accents of gem from one of those bumper pack you can buy at QVC. This is going to be my sister's birthday card you can see her gift for her 40th on my other blog.

Comments (7)

On 5 June 2009 at 09:05 , Lesley said...

fantastic card & your scrap book is brill too - your sister will love it - Lesley x

 
On 5 June 2009 at 21:23 , Larissa said...

Great card Fab! Have a good weekend!
Hugs,
Larissa

 
On 6 June 2009 at 01:53 , Chris said...

Fantastic card Fab and I can't think of a better place for those blossoms to be than with your Geisha, absolutely beautiful work. Big hugs, Chris xxx

 
On 6 June 2009 at 19:39 , Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Fab... you do do Oriental mighty well ;o) Love those pearl accents. Hmmmmm may have to keep my eyes open for those. Hope you are enjoying the weekend.
Hugs
Sandra x

 
On 7 June 2009 at 12:05 , Bagpuss said...

Absolutely beautiful! This should be framed and put on the wall!

 
On 15 September 2009 at 00:28 , happygifting said...

I love cherry blossom. My secret pal sent one to me - I haven't seen your either but then again my local store probably has things you haven't seen lol

Thanks for sharing!

 
On 5 February 2010 at 16:00 , Lola said...

You do surprising works! I very much like your creative potential!!!