Related Posts with Thumbnails


I thought I would start my new oriental card making blog with one of my favourite cards I made last year for an online challenge. I used a QVC kit that is no longer available but I'm glad I went for it.

There's a bit of everything on this card: stamping, quilling, embossing, decoupage and I even added some glossy accents to the round image of cherry blossom trees.

I was so proud of it, I sent it to Dawn Bibby for her birthday. I really like how everything coordinates.

Comments (3)

On 6 May 2009 at 23:05 , Phree said...

Gorgeous card fab, looking forward to seeing more of your oriental creations.

 
On 8 May 2009 at 15:35 , Yolanda said...

Just love your oriental cards!

 
On 23 November 2012 at 05:47 , Shelly Schmidt said...

Found you on Pintrest tonight- love your blog! I have a daughter teaching in China, and have a renewed interest in using my Oriental stamps more!